What do we treat
- Back pain.
- Neck pain.
- Pain associated with the neck - referred into the shoulder blade, shoulder, arm and hand.
- "Whiplash Injuries" or soft tissue injuries associated with road traffic accidents.
- "Slipped Discs".
- "Trapped Nerves".
- Headaches - often associated with a stiff and painful neck.
Sports Injuries/Soft Tissue Injuries:
- Muscle Injuries (tears or strains).
- Ligament Injuries (sprains).
- Tendon Injuries (tendonitis or tendinopathy).
- Overuse Injuries.
- Pain and reduced movement associated with joint arthritis (wear and tear) or injury.
- Pain reduction, strengthening, improving range of movement and gait re-education following injury or surgery.
- After hip and knee replacement surgery.
- After fractures.